Phone Consultations and One-One Sessions
Free Initial 15 Minute Consult, How-to’s, and How to Prepare
I am frequently asked if I do phone sessions, along with person-person. I do – is the simple answer – and here’s how it all evolved:
I never started out doing phone sessions. Actually I thought phone sessions would compromise what I seek to offer through the scope of my practice. Much to my surprise, when, several years into my work, a person I met at a workshop I presented on the West coast asked me if I did phone sessions, I was moved to say “Yes”, which is in keeping with everything about Centering Tools and its evolution through the primary direction of my inner voice.
I discovered that the inner and outer voices are the “centers” of Centering Tools, and that through the link of the telephone and the profound sharing and core connections that it offers through many unfolding dimensions, clients can easily and excellently do journaling, inner journeying and extended discussion/processing, along with all that I’m moved to facilitate. Skyping became a much more recent and exciting addition.
Initial consults of up to 15 minutes are always free for all my sessions. My current rate for one hour, always by the time and inclusive, in that they can include possible handouts (can be sent via email to clients that do phone sessions), and recording guided meditations/hypnosis exercises (small additional fee to mail), is $80. Different time is prorated, and for phone sessions people give me either MasterCard, Visa, debit card to process by the time of the session. I give them a phone number to call, or Skype info, and we’re all set.
I always recommend clients consider signing up for my free Centering Tools newsletter and review the many how-to empowerment, self-healing and holistic articles on this site to accelerate and extend the scope of our work. In addition, all of my Centering Tools audios, books, cards and courses are significant and helpful tools for ongoing resolution and development.
I am glad to hear from clients in between sessions for brief check-ins, questions, and further recommendations by email or phone. I am currently inclined, since offering the survey last winter to all Centering Tools For Self-Healing and Empowerment email newsletter subscribers, to additionally recommend completing the brief questions of the survey as the initial recommendation to key in to the central thrust of our work.
Questions for You to Consider
Here are the questions:
- What’s your biggest personal challenge or frustration right now?
- If you could wave a realistic magic wand, what personal change would you want in your life?
- What do you feel is currently missing in your life?
The Coaching Aspect
The focus of my work is on empowerment and all that it offers to support better coping, fundamental healing, transformation and a better life. Coaching offers key recommendations without getting in the way of each person’s capacity to experience and choose their own life journey, and has profound therapeutic value. We are not alone, and can bring a great deal of impact to each other.
What can you expect from a free consultation?
First of all, I care about you, and I'm committed to your personal healing, freedom and growth. I have helped thousands of people using a variety of tools that I have honed since 1984.
When you call, I will ask you to tell me what you would like to have happen in your life at this time.
I will listen very closely on therapeutic, analytical, and intuitive levels.
Through our dialogue, I can determine how Centering Sessions and/or Centering Tools will help you to start or continue on your own unfolding journey to happiness, healing and success.
What can you expect from a Centering Tools Session?
I work with many powerful tools and teach you how to use them, both in sessions and on your own. Throughout the 15 years of my practice, I have continued to develop more and more creative ways to use these tools for healing and development. I have every confidence that you can achieve spectacular results with the Centering Tools of your choice. You can use the printable checklist below for reference.
These are the tools for transformation that I have used with great success:
- deep relaxation and breath work for balancing and de-stressing
- visualization, including active and guided imagery and medication
- journaling and related creative writing practices designed to solve problems, freely express feelings, unlesh potential, and uncover life purpose
- develop inuitive abilities
- drawing as therapeutic/creative expression for healing and deepening insight
Hypnosis is a wonderful tool for:
- relaxation and stress release
- healing from trauma
- releasing fear and anxiety
- healing phobias
- breaking addictions
- present and past life regression
- achieving goals
- improving motivation
- relieving pain
- opening doors to experiencing altered states of awareness
- shamanic healing and journeying including: soul retrival, lucid dreaming, finding your guide
- spiritual grief counseling for forgiveness and completion
- exploration of mythic and archetypal connections for core spiritual healing
- recovery therapies including inner child work
Self-healing techniques, including healing from codepency will produce the following transformational results:
- connecting to your higher self
- finding your spiritual center
- conflict resolution
Intuitive and spiritual counseling tools include:
- I Ching
- animal totems
- all higher guidance including goddess energy (the "divine feminine")
- Reiki, therapeutic touch, and other forms of intuitive/energetic healing, both hands-on and telepathic
You may ask me any question you wish about my Centering Tools™ practice:
- how I work
I look forward to working with you. I am honored to be part of your chosen transformation.