As we know and accept ourselves, so do we believe in ourselves. As we believe in ourselves, so do we trust ourselves.
As we trust ourselves, so do we freely choose to act and respond in empowered ways from a place of higher awareness and authentic inspiration and caring. So if you settled back at this moment into a comfortable, supported, relaxed position, and considered in a deeper, reflective state how much you believe in yourself . . . what happens?
Find Out What Gets in Your Way
Please record your responses with complete honesty and without judgment. Let Be . . . Let Go . . .
Does it seem anything gets in the way of believing in yourself? Check the first three sentences above and also consider in the same way you just did how much you know, accept and trust yourself – and how able you are to freely choose to act and respond in your life.
More to Consider
Again, record your response as you did before. So here are some additional related facts to consider about the negative impact of the world you live in, including your own inner world, on your ability to believe in yourself:
1. Stress, especially ongoing and compounded stress and all related “dis-ease”.
2. Old unhealed emotional woundedness, trauma, grief – “unfinished business” in general from your past.
3. The same with “scripts”, or faulty belief systems that are always formed from past unhealed woundedness and related unfinished “business”.
4. Codependency and any other untreated addiction or dysfunction.
5. Any kind of abuse.
Five Key Ways to Recover Your Power to Believe in Yourself and Transform Your Life
1. Say It five times a day: “I believe in me.” (This was actually the key line in the hit song from the play, recently revived on Broadway, “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying”.)
2. Say Even More five times day: “I come to know, accept, and trust in myself in more and more ways; and experience my higher power.”
3. Every Day Practice Self-Care. Challenge yourself to create a plan the works – you will be the first to know because you will feel, when you carry out all related choices, more energized, peaceful, and centered.
4. Believe the Circumstances of Your Life Right Now as a Free Observer. If you can without judgment or your “script” answer the questions who, what, where, when, why and how as you note what is going on in your life, you break through conditioned fears and patterns of resistance and become more empowered and free.
5. Dare to ask yourself what you really want – and ask your higher power for the courage to choose and commit to act accordingly.
Let Yourself Experience Your Authentic Life’s Journey as a Discovery of True Belief
Like Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, you will earn, as you transform in whatever self-healing and development journey your experience, how to believe in yourself and emerge with the skill to best live your life, create and respond. Always, I wish you best soul-chosen outcomes . . . and love to hear how it all goes in love and light, Marjorie